We have made it easy for our fellow Ontarians to enter!
There are 3 ways to enter and win the Not Your Child Corp. 1st Annual Canada Day Raffle! You could win $500 dollars credit toward any Ontario Craft Brewery, Ontario Winery or Ontario Restaurant of your choosing!
Option 1. (Most popular):
- Take a picture with or of (Your face does not have to be shown) one or your favourite bottles of #OntarioWines or #OntarioCraftBrews.
- Tag us on social media with the phrase: #IBlowBelow.
- Label on the bottle must be clearly visible. You must tag the specific Ontario Winery or Brewery in the post as well.
- Fill in the form below and receive one of our Single-Use Breathalyzers via mail.
- Take a pic of the breathalyzer in our packaging (Your face does not have to be shown) and tag us on social media with the phrase: #IBlowBelow.
Option 3. (For double, the entry)
- Take a picture of your receipt of: Ontario bottle(s) of wine worth $50 or more OR Ontario Craft Brew(s) from an Ontario Brewery worth $50 or more OR a gift card worth $50 or more from any Ontario Restaurant.
- Send the clear photo to email@example.com with your name & shipping address. We will then send you a free Single-Use Breathalyzer.
- 3. After you receive your free Single-Use Breathalyzer take a pic of the Single-Use Breathalyzer in our packaging and tag us on FB, IG & TWITTER with hashtag and phrase #IBlowBelow. (Your face does not have to be shown).
- Your social handle will then be entered in our 1st Annual Canada Day Raffle draw twice – so that’s twice the chance of winning the $500 gift card/credit toward any Ontario Restaurant, Brewery or Winery of your choosing.
Though you may spend your $500 prize at any Ontario Craft Breweries, Winery or Restaurant please see below our preferred list of Ontario Wineries and Ontario Craft breweries where you may spend your $500 prize.
Our Single -Use Breathalyzers can also be purchase at The Hare Winery, Little Beasts Brewery, Ferox Winery, Furnace Room Brewery and local retailers province-wide as well as notyourchild.com/driversafety
Little Beasts Brewing Co. — @littlebeastsbrewco
Merit Brewing — @meritbrewing
Muddy York Brewing Co. — @mybrewingco
Sawdust City — @sawdustcitybeer
Furnace Room Brewery — @furnace_room_brewery
Ferox Winery — @feroxwines
Pondview Winery –@pondviewwinery
Pillitteri Winery — @pillitteriwines
Lakeview Winery — @lakeviewwineco
Ravine Vineyard Winery — @ravinevineyard
Feathaerstone Winery — @featherstonewinery
Flat Rock Cellar — @flatrockcellars
Strewn Winery — @strewn_winery
Reif Estate Winery — @reifestatewinery
Colaneri Estate Winery –@colaneriestatewinery
Creekside Winery –@creeksidewine
50 Point Market –@50pointmarket
THIS CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO CANADIAN RESIDENTS (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) AND IS GOVERNED BY CANADIAN LAW AND THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SEE BELOW FOR FULL CONTEST DETAILS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY, THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
- The Contest begins on May 1, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 1, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
- The Contest is open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry, except employees (and those with whom such employees are domiciled) of Not Your Child (the “Sponsor”), its affiliated companies or agents, advertising and promotion agencies and the Contest judges.
HOW TO ENTER
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate in this Contest you must:
- Have a valid Twitter, Face Book & or Instagram account (an “Account”). If you do not have an Account, visit Twitter, Face Book & or Instagram.com and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions for a free Twitter, Face Book & or Instagram account.
- Become a follower (a “Follower”) of the official @notyourchildco channel (the “Channel”).
- During the Contest Period, send a Twitter (Tweet), Face Book & or Instagram post to the Channel using your Account, which contains all of the following elements (together, an “Entry”):
- attaches a photo of you holding a single use breathalyzer iand
- includes the following hashtag: #IBLOWBELOW (the “Hashtag”).
- Comply with Twitter, Face Book & or Instagram Terms of Service and Twitter, Face Book & or Instagram Rules available at Twitter, Face Book & or Instagram.com.
- Conform to Twitter, Face Book & or Instagram’s (140) character limitation, including the Hashtag.
- Your Contest Photo must comply with the following specifications (the “Photo Entry Specifications”):
- be your original creation, and be a photograph taken solely by Reproducing, modifying, enhancing or altering a third party’s pre-existing work does not qualify as your original creation;
- not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to For example, your Contest Photo must not defame, infringe or violate publicity or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s, entity’s or organization’s personal or proprietary rights, including but not limited to, intellectual property rights. For
greater certainty, your Contest Photo must not contain trademarks, logos, or trade dress owned by anyone other than the Sponsor, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without express, written, prior permission of the trademark or brand owner;
- not have been published previously, used commercially, submitted to another competition or contest, or won any other award;
- be in “good taste” and in keeping with the Sponsor’s brand image and must not be explicit, offensive, obscene, or profane, and must not be derogatory toward any ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, profession, or age group, or promote any activities that may be unsafe or dangerous, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion;
- not contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service;
- not defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products;
- not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- not violate any law or regulation;
- not be libelous, threatening or harassing;
- not instigate others to commit illegal activities or violate human rights; and
- not contain any viruses, worms, or other interfering computer
- You will receive one (1) Entry in the Contest when you Twitter (Tweet), Face Book & or Instagram post your Contest Photo as described in Section 3 and 4, above and in accordance with these LIMIT
(1) ENTRY PER PERSON/ACCOUNT DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD (regardless of how many times you submita Twitter (Tweet), Face Book & or Instagram post). For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, you can only use one (1) Account to participate in the Contest. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once during the Contest Period, then all your Entries will be void. Use of any automated system to submit Entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ENTRY (INCLUDING YOUR USERNAME AND PROFILE PICTURE) MAY BE POSTED ON TWITTER, FACE BOOK & OR INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND/OR SPONSOR’S PROPRIETARY WEBSITE, WHERE IT MAY BE VIEWED, SHARED (BY USERS OF TWITTER, FACE BOOK & OR INSTAGRAM AND VARIOUS OTHER INTERNET-BASED SITES) AND COMMENTED ON BY THE SPONSOR AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION
- On July 1st, in Stoney Creek, Ontario, at approximately 3 Pm ET, one (1) eligible entrant will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries
- Before being declared a winner: The selected entrant will be contacted by message on Twitter, Face Book & or Instagram and notified that they are eligible to The selected entrant must reply by private message or acknowledgment of post within one (1) business day of notification and provide the Sponsor with a contact phone number. The selected entrant must first correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone. The Sponsor will then email, and the selected entrant will be required to sign and return within one (1) business day of notification a declaration of eligibility and a liability/publicity release, which:
- confirms compliance with the contest rules;
- releases the Sponsor, its affiliated companies and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, the contest judges and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with the Contest, the entrant’s participation therein and/or the awarding and use or misuse of the prize or any portion thereof; and
- grants to the Sponsor the right to use the selected entrant’s name, address and likeness in any form of advertising relating to the contest without further notice or
If a selected entrant: (i) cannot be contacted by message within one (1) calendar days of selection or there is a return of any prior notification as undeliverable; (ii) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; or (iii) fails to return the contest documents within the specified time, the he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize, and the Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate entrant from among the remaining eligible entries.
- Grand Prize: There will be one (1) grand prize available to be won, consisting of two (1) $500 dollar gift card or credit toward AN ONTARIO WINERY, BREWERY OR RESTAURANT OF THE WINNERS CHOOSING. NOT YOUR CHILD CORP. WILL PROVIDE A SELECTED LIST OF PREFERRED LOCATIONS THE WINNER IS RECOMMENDED TO CHOOSE FROM. (“Grand Prize”).
NOTE: The Grand Prize does not include, and the Sponsor will not pay for, transportation to and/or from the selected Brewery Winery or Restaurant. Now will the sponsor pay for shipping of the gift card or credit to the winner.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or a prize component with one of equal or greater value, including without limitation, but solely in the Sponsor’s discretion, a cash award. Prizes will only be awarded to the person who is the owner of the Account.
- By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw or amend this Contest in any way, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Contest Rules. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal
- You must warrant that your Contest Photo meets the Photo Entry Specifications, set out Sponsor reserves the right to deem ineligible and exclude from the Contest any Contest Photo that Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, determines does not meet the Photo Entry Specifications. Your right to submit a Contest Photo must not be restricted in any way. You must be able to provide legal releases for use of your Contest Photo by Sponsor in any format, and materials related to the Contest, including in relation to any third party’s name, likenesses or work (“Third Party Elements“) included in your Contest Photo.
- Sponsor’s right to use your Contest Photo: You acknowledge that your Contest Photo will immediately appear in your Twitter, Face Book & or Instagram feed after it is posted and may appear in other electronic andprint materials related to the Contest, including promotional materials. By posting a Contest Photo using the designated Hashtag and Channel name, you irrevocably, perpetually, and without limitation, grant Sponsor the right to use, publish, adapt, sub-license, edit, dispose of, and/or modify such Contest Photo and the concepts and Third Party Elements embodied therein in any way, in commerce, and in any and all media worldwide in electronic and print materials related to the Contest, and waive all your rights, including moral rights, in the Contest Photo, without notice or compensation, and agree that you may be required to sign a release to that
- All Entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to
the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any Entry entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of thetime for the purposes of a valid Entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
- By entering the Contest and submitting a Twitter (Tweet), Face Book & or Instagram post, each entrant:
(i) without limiting the Twitter, Face Book & or Instagram Terms of Service grants to the Sponsor, in perpetuity, a non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use his/her Twitter (Tweet), Face Book & or Instagram post, in whole or in part, for advertising or promoting the Contest or for any other reason; (ii) waives all moral rights in and to his/her Twitter (Tweet), Face Book & or Instagram post in favour of the Sponsor; and (iii) agrees to release and hold harmless the Contest Parties and each of their respective agents, employees, directors, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action that relate in any way to the Twitter (Tweet), Face Book & or Instagram post. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time, to modify, edit or disqualify any Twitter (Tweet), Face Book & or Instagram post if a complaint is received with respect to the Twitter (Tweet), Face Book & or Instagram post, or for any other reason. If such an action is necessary at any point, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify the Twitter (Tweet), Face Book & or Instagram post (and corresponding Entry) and/or the associated entrant. If the Sponsor determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that any Twitter (Tweet), Face Book & or Instagram post does not comply with these Rules for any reason at any time, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify the Twitter (Tweet), Face Book & or Instagram post (and corresponding Entry) and/or the associated entrant.
- Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed, or otherwise, illicit means to enter the Contest, or any other methods not authorized by these Contest Rules, for example, but not limited to, creating multiple Twitter, Face Book & or Instagram accounts, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating, winning prizes (defined herein), and preclude you from participating in future contests and promotions, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions these rules will be judged All Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and none will be returned. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of receipt.
- Without limitation, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the Contest judges will not be liable for any failure of the website during the Contest; for an technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any Entry to be received by the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies or the Contest judges for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or any combination of the above. Further, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the Contest judges will not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in the
- In the event of a dispute, Entries will be deemed to have submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the identity of an online entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder associated with the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account
holder of the email address associated with the selected Entry. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid online Entry in this Contest will be the
Contest server machine(s).
- Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with, Twitter, Face Book & or Instagram. Anyquestions or comments regarding the Contest should be directed to the Sponsor, not Twitter, Face Book & or